I can hardly believe its June already! Where on earth does the time go? I feel like it was just yesterday it was new years eve and I was celebrating my wedding anniversary (don’t worry, my wedding story blog is coming! I Promise) and here we are, staying up later to catch fire flies with the kiddos.
June definitely crept up on me, but alas, here we are, and I must say, I am ready to take on the summer. Ive got my goals list in hand (with a few things already checked off) and I am feeling confident and energized to get things done. And the first Monday of June seems like a great time to hit the reset button, because I really fell short of meeting some of my first half of the year goals. Especially when it comes to blogging, social media, and marketing for this little business of mine.
So this time, I am putting them out there for everyone to see, in hopes that it will up my personal accountability game. So, first, business goals:
For the Business…
- blog at least once a week – aim for 3
- pre-write blogs weekly
update and launch website
- be more intention with marketing and wording to attract a more diverse clientele
- Get two shoots in the cue published
- look into paid marketing for Images by Amber Robinson & Lil Photo Bus
- finalize and shoot promo for Summer kids mini
- book at least one wedding
- begin “journey to page one”
For my life…
- begin decorating project with Nikki McNeil (you’ll be able to follow along on this!!)
- Work out at least 3 times a week
- plan an amazing Father’s Day for my husband
- spend an uninterrupted hour a day with the chocolate chips
- drink more water
- bring back date night
- read a book for pleasure
- photograph something for fun
Okay, I think this is enough to keep me busy this month! Here’s hoping that I don’t need an extra day during the week to accomplish it all. I would love to hear about your monthly goals or what you would like to see from me this month!!!